7 Prom Tips
By KaDee, age 16, Wisconsin
1. If you want what you look like to be a surprise, tell the guy only what color your dress is.
2. Couples always look cuter when they match.
3. Don't expect it to be the best night of your life, because if something happens and it isn't, you'll be super bummed.
4. Getting your nails done is always a nice feeling, but I wouldn't go all out on them. They're just nails. (Mine cost 20 bucks.)
5. Taking outside pictures is much cuter.
6. Going in groups of people is more fun.
7. Don't stress about getting new shoes, especially if it isn't your senior prom. Most people take their shoes off anyway.