Top 10 Reasons Why the Movie Theater Is Overrated
By Lauren, age 16, California
2. If you're going with a group, you'll have a better time talking at the Starbucks next door.
3. The people behind you fail to register that their shoes do not belong in your face. (Likewise for popcorn-throwing contests.)
4. You always leave feeling gross (either from sweating or the massive amounts of butter on the popcorn).
5. If you've read the book, the movie will inevitably be disappointing.
6. At the climax of the movie when everyone's crying, a random person laughs.
7. There are never enough restrooms.
8. There are never enough trash cans.
9. If you lose something, it's gone for good.
10. The parking lot will destroy your car.